Meet the Exquisite Quill Authors


Saturday, August 16, 2014

Author Interview: Zrinka Jelic



Exquisite Quills Welcomes Zrinka Jelic


EQ: Welcome to EQ! Tell us a little bit about yourself!

Zrinka: It’s a pleasure to be here. I’m author of adult romance novels with a touch of paranormal, though I have one purely historical novel published as well.

EQ:Tell us a little bit about your most recent release.

Zrinka: “Love Remains” is a takeoff on a movie titled “A Family Man” only we see it from a heroine’s perspective where a career oriented woman arrives home from a business trip to find a husband and two children.

EQ: Pick out one of the best lines in your novel. What do you love about it?
Zrinka: A picture on the nightstand came into focus. She picked it up and almost dropped it. It
was her in the photograph, with a huge belly. No, this was definitely Photoshopped.
Something about the photo of herself pregnant shook her doubts. It felt familiar, yet she
had no memory of having a baby.

I love these lines from Love Remains because it describes her predicament. Imagine arriving home only to find your home invaded by some people who know you and been expecting you to return from your trip, but you have no idea who they are.

Find Zrinka Jelic at these places:

Visit my  Blog   

Read these titles by Zrinka Jelic:
“Bonded by Crimson”, “Treasured Chest”, “Love Remains”, “Deck the Halls”
Pointers and rules:

2 comments:

E. Ayers said...

My curiosity is piqued. I'm not sure what I'd do if I found a hubby and two children in my home.

Jane Leopold Quinn said...

Wow, that's an amazing premise. I like it! ;-) Good luck with it.